Reynolds International Ltd Statement
Given ongoing concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19) we would like to offer reassurance that Reynolds International Ltd is taking all necessary steps to ensure the wellbeing of employees and safe continuation of operations to ensure the ongoing delivery of projects and services.
We continue to follow all the official guidance from relevant health authorities and statutory bodies to ensure that we are delivering the most appropriate and effective responses. This is being monitored and updated daily as necessary.
Reynolds International Ltd is taking the following actions:
- We are assessing and ensuring continued availability of critical staff and resources on a day-by-day basis.
- All business travel within mainland Europe and the UK has been restricted for Reynolds International Ltd employees for the next two months, subject to prevailing guidance/instructions from the relevant authorities.
- Measures are being put into place to facilitate Employees who are able to work from home to do so, subject to technical and security constraints, and measures are in place for those that need to be in the office.
- All staff are receiving regular updates on the latest guidance as to what to do and when so that everyone knows what is going on using information from trusted and authoritative sources.
- We are keen to work with our clients, existing and future, to be able to focus on offering services that can be delivered from home and/or our office with least public or peer-to-peer exposure.
- By expanding into additional office space in our current building, we are able to spread out and isolate staff more easily and efficiently whilst maintaining good channels of communication.
- By safeguarding the wellbeing of our staff, we will be able to maintain resource levels to provide the services required by our clients with minimal disruption.
Should anyone have questions about the measures we are taking, please call on 01352 756196 or email via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issued: 17th March 2020.